Incredible craftsmanship, premium quality materials. Eastman guitars have been lauded as game changers in the musical instrument world.
The AC Series feature an Auditorium sized body made from all solid timber’s.
LET THE SOUND DO THE TALKING!
Watch Joels 4 chord video demo and compare with the other models to see which is your favourite
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:25.4"
- Body Dimensions:16" x 4 1/4"
- Sound Port:1.5" Sound Port
- Bracings:Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid European Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Rosewood with Center Strip
- Arm Contour:Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Rosette:Abalone with Turqoise/Magenta Purfling
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding:Top, Back, Fingerboard, and Headstock
- Binding Material:Rosewood with Turqoise/Magenta Purfling
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Hurricane Pearl/Abalone
- Side Dots:White
- Bridge Pins:Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Body Top Finish:Gloss Finish
Back/Sides Finish:Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color:Gold
- Pickguard:Tortoise Shell
- Tuners:Gotoh SG301
- Electronics:LR Baggs Element EAS VTC
- Strings:D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Action Height:12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case:Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench:4mm