The Zoom H2n is an excellent all-round portable audio recorder that captures sound with clarity and definition. Even in the rehearsal room, each element is picked up clearly and you don't have to strain to hear things through distortion and cymbal wash. The five microphone capsules provide solutions for every application and make the H2n a great unit for recording all types of musical performance as well as radio interviews and podcasting. Unlike other portable recorders, the H2n has a large, flat base, so you can sit it on any flat surface without the need for an additional stand, although a tripod stand does come in the H2n accessory pack if the application requires the unit to be mounted and/or tilted towards a source.
Enjoy the new standard
Representing a new generation of portable recording, the H2n is Zoom’s most innovative handheld recorder to date. We’ve packed groundbreaking features into an ultra-portable device that allows you to record pristine audio anywhere you go.
From film and broadcast, to journalism, podcasting, musical performance, songwriting and rehearsal, the H2n provides amazing recording quality.
- Five built-in mic capsules provide Mid-Side (MS) stereo, 90° X/Y stereo, 2-channel and 4-channel recording modes
- Records in WAV up to 24-bit/96kHz and MP3 up to 320kbps
- Newly designed user interface
- Additional functions include Lo-cut Filter, Compressor/Limiter, Auto Gain, Pre-Rec, Auto-Rec, Tuner, Metronome, Variable Speed Playback, Key Control, A-B Repeat, File Dividing, Normalize, MP3 Post-Encode, Marker and Surround Mixer
- Data recovery function protects against unexpected recording errors
- Over 20 hours of operation using two standard AA batteries
- Operates on battery, AC or USB bus power
- 1.8-inch backlit LCD display with 128 x 64 resolution
- Analog-type Mic Gain wheel
- Built-in reference speaker
- High-Speed USB 2.0 card reader function
- 1/8-inch Mic/Line Input and Phones/Line Output stereo phone jacks
- Accommodates up to 32GB SDHC memory cards
- Includes Steinberg WaveLab LE 7 editing software, two AA batteries