We are getting pretty fussy about out fuzz lately. The Fuzz gif is up there with the best we’ve heard. Now at Nepean Music.
Dual NOS Silicon BC109 transistor Fuzz featuring the crazed switchable oscillation of Fuzz God II's "Wrath" coupled to a germanium diode Octavia and finally rounded off with an internal 8 way DIP switch allowing for 264 different tone and gain combinations.
Imagine a Fuzz sound.
The Fuzz God IV can do it.
- 3 tiered foot-switches control effect engage (left hand), Octavia (centre) and wrath oscillation (right).
- Tri colour LED indicates pedal mode - Red (Engaged), Blue (Octavia), Green (Wrath), Violet (Fuzz with Octavia), Cyan - Fuzz with Wrath), White (Fuzz with Octavia and Wrath).
- Volume control sets the pedal output.
- Fuzz control determines how much or how little fuzz you have.
- Wrath control sets the frequency of the oscillation note. This control interacts with Fuzz and Sputter
- Sputter control allowing direct control of transistor bias - clockwise for smooth, silken fuzz, counterclockwise for gated, sputtery angst.
- NOS BC109b and BC109c transistors as used in multiple classic early 70's Fuzz pedals.
- 8 Way DIP switch - 6 different tone settings and 3 different gain settings.
- Top mounted toggle switches can bypass internal DIP settings (Gain toggle bypasses to maximum gain, Tone toggle bypasses to max treble setting).
- Germanium diode based Octavia effect (only useable when Fuzz is engaged (left foot-switch)
- True Bypass