IK Multimedia Irig Pro I/O Audio MIDI Interface
The IK Multimedia iRig Pro I/O is a pocket-sized full-featured audio and MIDI interface that gives you 24-bit/96kHz recording studio quality sound everywhere you go with a few additional essential features for mobile recording.
First, iRig Pro I/O is designed to be “plug and play” easy to use with all of your gear — studio mics, vocal performance mics, guitars, basses, keyboards — whatever it is, iRig Pro I/O can handle it.
iRig Pro I/O is designed for all your gear — studio mics, vocal mics, guitars, basses, keyboards, sound modules, MIDI Controllers — you name it. At its core, iRig Pro I/O features 24-bit A/D and D/A converters, and a 96kHz sample rate for professional quality audio on the go. When using a studio microphone, iRig Pro I/O can supply 48V of phantom power to the XLR jack for your active condensers. Plus, you can dial in the perfect and precise amount of gain with the new marked gain control knob. Recalling your gain settings for your mics and instruments has never been easier.
iRig Pro I/O also features a 1/4″ Hi-Z input that easily handles passive and active pickup configurations. Again, the numbered gain wheel lets you dial in the perfect amount of input signal for your recordings and recall them with ease.
We’ve also added a MIDI Out jack (and included the cables for you) that lets you easily chain and control your outboard MIDI gear.
- 24-bit/96kHz sampling gives you studio-quality A/D conversion in the field
- 1/4″ hi-Z/XLR Neutrik input, MIDI in/out, and Lightning/USB port provide unequaled connectivity
- 1/8″ stereo output with preamp and level control lets you easily monitor your signal
- Lightning port can be used with the latest iOS device while monitoring through the 1/8″ stereo out
- 48-volt phantom power means you can use the iRig Pro I/O with any condenser mic
- Can be powered with batteries or optional 5.4-volt DC power supply, which also charges iOS devices
- MIDI, Lightning, and USB cables, and 2 AA batteries included