GIibson | EDS-1275 | Double Neck | SG | 1995 | Pre-Loved
Often spoken of, but rarely seen in the flesh: The Gibson EDS-1275 Double Neck SG.
A truly collectable guitar, Made in the USA in 1995. Amazing condition, includes original Gibson hardcase.
Can be viewed instore by appointment only: call Gavin (03)59750293 to arrange a time.
- Color: Heritage Cherry
- Body Type: SG style
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Shape: 1960 slim-taper
- Top Wood: Mahogany
- Machine Heads:
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- No. of Frets: 22/21
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Position Markers: Trapezoid
- Pickups: Two 490R Alnico magnet humbuckers; two 490T Alnico magnet humbuckers
- Controls: Two volume, two tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-way switch
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Tune-o-matic/Stop plate