Made in the Nashville plant on April 16, 2013.
Production Number: 380
Pre-Loved and remarkably well kept. Excellent condition. The classic Cherry Burst finish and stunning AA flamed maple cap are a sight to behold.
Weight relieved, 60’s Slim Taper neck profile. Original Gibson hard shell case included.
- Classic Les Paul design with modern weight-relieved body and powerful tone-shaping electronics
- Asymmetrical '60s SlimTaper neck profile with compound radius fretboard plays fast and smooth
- Mahogany body with AA figured maple top has rich lows, powerful midrange, and snappy highs
- BurstBucker humbucking pickups are voiced to sound like original PAF humbuckers
- Push/pull coil taps let you get both humbucking and single-coil tones
- Phase control lets you get classic out-of-phase tones