This pre-loved American Professional Series "Limited Edition" Offset Telecaster is the perfect mash up of two of our favourite guitars: It has the sleek curves and slender body depth of the Jazzmaster, with the neck, pickups and hardware of a classic Telecaster, a delightfully playable creation.
As gorgeous a Walnut finish and 3-ply black pickguard, fast playing "Deep C" neck profile, narrow tall frets for easier bending, Tim Shaw-designed "V-Mod" single-coil telecaster pickups, and the new Tele bridge with compensated brass saddles.
Includes Tolex Fender hardcase.
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Offset
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane Front, Satin Urethane Back
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: "Deep C"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rod Nut: 1/8" American Series
- Truss Rod Wrench: 1/8" Hex (Allen)
- Bridge Pickup: American Pro "V-Mod" Tele Bridge Pickup
- Neck Pickup: American Pro "V-Mod" Tele Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Master Tone
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage Style Tele Bridge with Compensated Brass Saddles
- Control Knobs: Knurled Chrome
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered