New and RED HOT From Fender, the Tread-Light Wah.
- All-original Fender wah circuit
- Switchable under-treadle LED for stage visibility
- Adjustable treble
- Three-way top mounted mid-frequency toggle
- Switchable internal buffer for buffered or classic wah
- Lightweight, durable, anodised aluminium chassis
Not able to see your wah pedal in the dark? Don’t cry about it. Fender’s Tread-Light™ Wah Pedal contains a unique, switchable under treadle LED that allows for ease of visibility on stage under any light. It features adjustable treble and a three-way top mounted mid-frequency toggle for a variety of tonal options. The internal buffer can be switched to a buffered or classic wah effect.
Designed by Fender’s in-house team of experts, the Tread-Light™ Wah Pedal is an all-original Fender circuit. The stage-ready chassis and treadle are crafted from lightweight, durable anodised aluminium, with a wooden pad designed for the rigours of live performance. The switchable LED indicates when the pedal is active and ready for use.