The Paranormal Jazz Bass® ’54 turns fiction into reality, combining the easy playability and tonal versatility of the J Bass® with the classic looks of its older sibling, the Precision Bass® (around 1954, the P Bass® transitioned from a slab body to a contoured body). This bass is easy to play thanks to its “C”-shaped neck profile and narrow 1.5” nut width and offers out-of-this-world tone courtesy of its dual Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups. Further refinements include a vintage-style bridge and tuning machines, dual concentric volume and tone controls, and a sprawling ’50s-style pickguard that transports the Jazz Bass back in time.
- Poplar body w/ Gloss Polyurethane finish
- Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil pickups
- Maple neck w/ “C” Shape profile & Gloss Polyurethane finish
- Maple fingerboard w/ 9.5" (241 mm) radius
- 4-Saddle Vintage-Style bridge