The Made in Japan Offset Telecaster Series is a limited-edition, 2021 model. The idea for this guitar was conceived at the Custom Shop back in 2008, boasting high quality craftsmanship while being in an affordable price range.
The guitar features an offset body providing easy playability, even in a sitting position, alder body with gloss finish, 9.5-inch radius "U" shaped rosewood neck with 21 narrow tall frets, a vintage-style bridge, and a single pickup similar to a regular Telecaster.
- Alder body w/ Gloss Urethane finish
- Maple "U" Shape neck w/ 25.5" (648 mm) scale, & Gloss Urethane finish
- Maple fretboard w/ 9.5" (241 mm) radius & White Dot inlays
- 21 Narrow Tall frets
- 1.650" (42 mm) Bone nut
- Vintage-Style tuning machines & 3-Saddle Vintage Style Tele® with Threaded Steel Saddles bridge
- Vintage-Style Single-Coil Tele® bridge and neck pickups
- Master Volume, Master Tone knobs, 3-Position Blade selector
- Includes Gig Bag