Made in Australia!
As a note of interest, the tree this soundboard came from, fell in a storm at the Anglican Church in Daylesford. It was told to me by locals, that the tree was planted when the church was built in 1873.Images of the tree and related article about the storm can be found here… https://www.firstpr.com.au/daylesford/01-mini-tornado-feb-2015/
• Back and sides – Otway ranges fiddleback blackwood
• Neck – Flamed Queensland maple with carbon fibre reinforcement bars, and 2 way truss rod.
• Gidgee binding with green maple purfling
• Fully bound gidgee fretboard, with brass fret markers and blackwood accent.
• Gidgee bridge
• Bone nut, bone saddle
• Rosewood Bridge pins
• Schaller M6 sealed machine heads
• Finish – high gloss laquer
Heavy duty arch top hard case included