Achillies | Replica Tweed Vibrolux | 10 watt | 10" Jensen | Pre Loved
Amazing sounding hand made tweed combo from the guys at Achillies amps here in Melbourne Australia. Pre-Loved. Missing the Achillies logo from the front panel but otherwise in great condition.
From the Achillies Website:
Driving 10 watts of handwired Tweed tone into an 8 ohm Jensen P10R AlNiCo speaker, the Achillies Vibrolux Replica delivers that sought after lush vintage tremolo (variable Speed and Depth knobs) and signature 5F11 drive tone that retains elements of clarity and tightness even when pushing the 12AX7 preamp and 6V6 output tubes into saturation from the Volume and Tone knobs.
A defining hallmark of the Tweed sound is the dovetailed select pine cabinet – true to the vintage originals, all Achillies amps come into their own when the circuit, speaker and cabinet are in-sync and resonating like a living thing, fed directly from the sensitivity of the guitar player’s hands.
At 10 watts, the Vibrolux is revered as the perfect package for manageable pre and poweramp drive, whether in the studio or mic’ed up on the stage.
Vibrolux 5F11 Features:
- Custom Wound U.S.A Transformers
- Output Power 10 watts
- Output Tubes: 2x 6V6
- Preamp Tubes: 2x 12AX7
- Rectifier: 1x 5Y3
- Available as
- Combo 1x Jensen P10R Speaker
- Switchcraft Jacks and Plugs
- Carling Switches
- Achillies Power Caps (Made in Germany)
- Sprague Orange Drop caps
- Carbon Comp Resistors (Most Allen Bradley)
- Chrome Dipped Chassis
- Authentic Hand Wired Layout
- Cloth Covered Solid Core Wire
- Tweed Cloth Covering
- Lacquered Nitrocellulose coating
- Oxblood W/Gold Stripe grill cloth
- Pine Cabinet with Birch Ply Backs and Baffle
- Traditional Dovetail Joinery
- Proudly Hand Built in Australia